Interview by JJ. Pits
1. What is the first book that made you cry? I haven’t read a book that’s made me cry yet.
2. What is your writing Kryptonite? I don’t know if I have one
3. Who is one author are you friends with, and how do they help you become a better writer?
I’ve got two close author friends which are an amazing support which is a Hazel Robinson and C. N. Marie
4. If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
Don’t stress just take one day at a time
5. How did publishing your first book change your process of writing?
It helped me realise that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.
6. What was the best money you ever spent as a writer? If you have not made any money, dream about it?
Properly on covers
7. As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal? I do not have one.
8. How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have? I think about 8
9. Have you read anything that made you think differently about fiction? No I don’t think I have
10. How do you select the names of your characters?
Names come to me. Or it’s name I kind.
11. What is your favorite childhood book?
Definitely The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
Book Blurb: Only You by JJ. Pits
Hallie had a good life, she had an amazing job and family around her, she only went out occasionally when her sister dragged her out she normally just wanted to be at home in her own company. Until one day someone knocked into her, it wasn’t until later that night she found out who he was… Zac, her teenage crush! Well, more like the love of her life. And he was back. Hallie knew she would need to speak to him. She had so many questions about why he just up and left ten years ago. Will she talk to him so she can move on or will they sort things out and bask in the love of years passed?
Bio of JJ. Pits
I’m JJ.Pits, I’m married and a mother to two beautiful children. I live near Bournemouth, UK. I started writing in January 2017, I started by sharing my First story through Wattpad and went into anthologies but now my first book was released on 19th June 2020.