- What is the first book that made you cry? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. There is a death scene of a popular character and I lost it .
- What is your writing Kryptonite? My kryponite is the story itself. If I am not feeling it, it will never be finished.
- Who is one author are you friends with, and how do they help you become a better writer? Lori Aisling has been such an inspiration to me. Not only is she an enormously talented writer, she’s really helped me to develop more skills and helped me become a better writer.
- If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be? Don’t ever give up, if you have a story to tell, tell it. Write what you want, not what everyone else wants you to write.
- How did publishing your first book change your process of writing? The first book I self-published was a hot mess. I didn’t think about editors or formatters at the time, nor did I know about that. Since writing Hood of Sedna, I learned to make my own process however, never skipping professional editing and formatting.
- What was the best money you ever spent as a writer? If you have not made any money, dream about it? I barely have made a cent, compared to what I’ve spent. I would say the best money spent is always my covers – I have an addiction. Also, currently I have decided to pay for a developmental editor as opposed to Alpha readers. So far, Amelia Oliver has been worth the money on this process.
- As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal? I choose a crow, only because one of my favorite characters shift into that. A crow is dark and mysterious, he also has freedom hence why he is my spirit animal.
- How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have? I currently have seven published books, eighth one will be released on December 1. Currently, I have two half-written books and I am revamping-more like a complete re-write – Hood of Sedna: A Capot Adventure Series I which will be released March 7, 2021 -exactly one year after its original release date.
- Have you read anything that made you think differently about fiction? I have read a few books, especially in the fantasy, PNR spectrum and learned anything is impossible and the sky is the limit with fantasy.
- How do you select the names of your characters? Originally, my characters were named after my kids. Most of the time, I Google names depending on their region and go with that.
- What is your favorite childhood book? I was a Nancy Drew girl, couldn’t get enough. I have never dabbled in mystery because knowing me, I’d give away the culprit in the first chapter. Although, I do add an element of surprise to my books – I love twists.
My name is Lori Wosar, author name L.D. Wosar and I am now considered a Las Vegas, NV native. By day I am a Fraud Investigator for the Gaming Industry, night a fledgling author with big dreams. I did not publish my first book until June 2019 – a book that has conveniently disappeared from the radar, for good reason. I have completed writing my ninth book – Jaded Vamp: Jaded Vamp Series I and will be releasing that January 12, 2021. I wanted to keep my books clean, however, the naughty author in me has emerged and the steam has risen.
I desire peace, everyone desires peace. No one wants to live in a dystopia, it is the utopia they desire. Well, guess what humans? A perfect world doesn’t exist, I don’t want perfection, I want it to be bearable and livable. Please tell me that is a suitable solution for you. Well, it has to be because I refuse to give any human empty promises, for it all ends up ugly if you don’t follow through.
My name is Margaret ‘Mags’ Graham, I am a gun-toting, sharp-shooting warrior. I am a legacy. A relic and I’m on a mission to bring peace not just for myself but for all of civilization in the form of an onyx heart-shaped talisman. It’s buried in some mountain range. Which one? I have no idea, just trying to figure that out.